So It's Come to This...
So, ummm, Ujournal is just not there anymore, so I copied Dan and made a new one here. I'm mad because I lost all of those posts from Ujournal and I liked going back and reading them every once in a while. But anyway, ''here's to new beginnings".
So here are some highlights from this summer:
Events:
-Warped Tour (except for the car ride home). Coheed and Cambria, New Found Glory and Clearmotive were probably my favorites to see. Sugarcult, Yellowcard and Avenged Sevenfold were all very good as well. I also got a free comp with an acoustic version of Yellowcard's "Way Away" , Emery, The F-Ups, and a bunch other good songs
-Mary's sister's wedding. This was an all around fun long weekend. When I got to Buffalo on a Thursday night I was greeted with pizza. The next day Mary and I went to mini-golf (instead of going to the casino in which everyone else who went there won money) and that was fun too. Then that night we had the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner. The dinner was a really good buffet and we could order any alcohol we wanted. I tried this Old Slugger beer that is brewed in Cooperstown (go figure). The next day was the wedding itself. A lot of pictures were taken beforehand and afterward. I ushered people in before the wedding and got some of the communion items during the wedding. After the wedding we got on a trolley and drank a ton and took more pictures at a park. Then we got to the reception and were introduced to some music from Star Wars, which was totally badass! That was also a lot of fun.
-Matt and Kim arguing the entire trip to Ithaca where we went to see Napolean Dynamite . I guess an hour long yell-fest over a right or left turn is called for. Anyway, the movie was awesome and you should all see it.
-Hanging out with the Hontz boys.
-Going to wing nights.
-DD which actually stands for "Drunk Derek" because he was NEVER the designated driver.
-Being asked if I had "some, ya know *sniff, sniff*, ya know...blow" at the Warped Tour. Do I look like a scumbag?
-Working at SUNY Binghamton had its moments of fun. Like my boss being a total failure at life and admitting it to me once, amongst his constant denial of it.
Movie Purchases:
-What About Bob?
-Airplane
-National Lampoon's Vacation
-The Shining
Music:
-Warped Tour
-Beloved in Syracuse with Matt was awesome, even with the giant bruise I got on my leg from the table falling on me. Glass Casket is a badass metalcore band, in case you are into that.
-Hawthorne Heights CD which is Ohio amazing
-Hurt Process CD which is England amazing
-Hazen Street which is hardcore legends making a hip hopish album amazing
Simpsons Season 4 DVD:
-Simpsons Season 4 DVd which has some awesome commentary, like Jon Lovitz and the best one yet, Conan O'brien on Marge vs. the Monorail where he goes off on old people
Best Person:
Jay London
School Stuff:
-Hanging with Dan
-When Greg and I hung out and he kicked my ass in darts
-Mary and I having our 2nd year anniversary
-Buying a GameCube
-Classes are going well
-Ken Jennings is back
Random:
This one's for Matt: "Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt."
Seriously dude, think about it.
Punisher came out today!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home