Friday, September 10, 2004

Badass

Alright, so here's the deal: Dan and I are trying to be more badass and we seem to need some help to become so. We already know that being spies is badass because they blow shit up and sleep with lots of beautiful women. We also know that if we wear spiked leather accessories we'd be more badass too. We just have to be careful not to look goth.

Here's where you come in, we need some help. First we need help with suggestions on what we can do to become American Badasses like Kid Rock (who now that I think about it isn't really badass, but has stuck it to Pam Anderson). So if you can throw some suggestions our way, we'd greatly appreciate it (do badasses say "greatly appreciate"?).

The second way you can help is to join our posse. Yes, an actual posse. This was all Dan's idea and the second I heard it I knew I had to join. Basically, we want to walk down the street and strike fear into passerbyers (lose saying passerbyers? Ok). Anyway, here is a list of criteria that you have to meet to be in our posse:
-Have to be male. Although ladies, our posse will have what I like to call a "ho stable" which you can join. I'm sure you can figure out what that is. To apply, just IM me or randomly stop on over some night for a hands on interview.
-Have to be 13 or older. Sorry, no pre-teens.
-Have to look tough.
-Have to be willing to take a bullet for Dan and I, and yes, we do plan on being active members in the gun fighting community, because that is what badass posses do.
-You have to watch Punisher and realize that is what we are striving for. After I write this I'm going to go get it, so maybe our posse will have a movie sleepover night with popcorn and we will study it.
-When standing still, arms must either be crossed or both arms reaching down your front grabbing a belt buckle. This pose will make our posse look tough.
-On that topic, no smiling. Smiling is not tough. If you smile even once, you're out!!
-Visible scars are a plus, but not required.
-You have to crack your knuckles. Neck and other body parts are a plus too.
-Lastly, you have to be able to throw out insults with the best of them. When our posse is about to fight another posse (and kick their asses) we want to diss them real bad. Insults about mom's are a encouraged.

So, if you can help Dan and I with either suggestions or you wanting to join our posse, please IM me. Also, for further information, Dan's blog has some additonal thoughts http://szweda.blogspot.com . As people join the posse and give us information on being more badass, I will make updates. Also, females in our ho stable will not be published online. Thank you for your time (that probably wasn't a badass way to end it, was it?)


Emery's song "walls" is amazing. Go here for the video:
http://www.toothandnail.com/mediasort.php?type=videos



So I was walking home from school on Wednesday, and I was behind this girl who was pretty heavy and all around nasty (and no, I am not saying all heavy people are nasty or all nasty people are heavy, she just happened to be both) and she had a pair of sweatpants on that said "stop staring" on the butt. I don't know if she was trying to be ironic, but nobody, and I mean nobody was checking that out. Ewwww, I get shivers just thinking about it.

Random:

Eggplant.

1 Comments:

At September 11, 2004 at 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK first of all you can't call yourself a badass!!! that totally negates all the badass credibility!!! And second of all a posse is nothing more than a club, a sorority if you will. You don't have sleep-over popcorn parties when you are 21 yrs. old and in college!!! (no matter what movie you are watching.) and Last I don't know of any "badass" that has ever "stuck it to" a beautiful woman! Sure you can have all the whores you want! That'll be great! Unless of course you have a girlfriend!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
So, ummmhhh, good luck cracking your knuckles, putting your hands on your belt buckle(scary) and shopping for your leather jackets with the spikes on them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home