Posse Update
On to business:
Jim Switzer joined the posse.
He is sarcastic, has a visible scar, cracks his knuckles, back and neck, he stands tall, has facial hair, eats beef jerky and brought a ho into the ho stable.
He also added the fact that when standing tough, holding a bat, chain, or tire iron is even more badass.
Quote: "I think I was born for this posse"
Ryan from E.T.S. has joined the posse.
He fills the tall, goofy role for me, so he is obviously important to our posse.
He also can make tacos and is used to being bossed around by Dan.
Ryan also looks tough in a baseball cap.
Cool Tom has joined the posse.
He is 6'3" and 240. He's a big man with a big/badass heart.
At first I was threatened to have another 6'3" tall guy in the posse, but I got over it. Other people can be as tall as me.
Tom works at a bar. Bars are tough, well biker bars are.
Fun Fact: When Tom gets drunk he asks people to punch him in the face.
Also taped 40s to his hands for our Edward Fortyhands night.
Tom is also in the process of getting a half sleeve tattoo on his right arm.
Quote: "I know a handful of black people too, so 'I'm down.'"
Lastly, Tom stands tough.
Damn, we are entering uncharted levels of badassdom! Our posse is shaping up nicely.
Matt also gave me advice on being badass: neck tattoos are badass.
In related posse news: Dan and I were walking to the bank and he had flip flops on. Well we met up with a rival posse. They had three guys and a ho. Well they were looking tough, then we looked even tougher at them, then they saw Dan's flip flops and we lost the tough contest. Needless to say, our posse learned that flip flops are not tough.
In non-posse news:
Don't hate me, cuz you can't date me!
I took Mary to see Garden State over the weekend. She liked it and I thought it was good with a second viewing.
*Note: If you are my girlfriend or someone who has loyalty to her over me, please stop reading and hit "back" in your web browser*
Damn, how hot is Natalie Portman in Garden State?
Random:
Mary is going to kill me for that, but I'm badass, so she can bring it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home