2004 Cranium Champion Report:
So this weekend presented itself with a great deal of ass kicking. Friday night Mary and I went to her parent's house where here sister (Tara) and brother-in-law (Jamie) came to visit. We went out to dinner that night and I ate this really good hot sauce marinated chicken with crumbly blue cheese and salad/soup bar. Good stuff. That night I came back to Buffalo to work at the Museum one last time and also to get Green Day tickets (more on that later). Then I went back to Mary's parents where I got my ass handed to me in darts. Then there was a nice birthday party for Tara where I got to eat among other delicious things, deviled eggs, which I absolutely love. Then that night Jamie and I destroyed the opposition in Cranium. I mean just utterly destroyed them. I think I saw tears shed. On Sunday I went grocery shopping and that is about the highlight of that day.
Monday and today I did a ton of school work and reading. It was hella lame.
Today I also went and bought the original Star Wars on DVD, the new Green Day cd, a Jerry Seinfeld comedy special, and some wart remover (freeze off). The new Green Day is amazing. absolutely amazing. It is a punk rock opera. Think Tommy, but Green Day. Also, I used that wart freeze off and the instructions said it would hurt for 24 hours and all this crap, well, it didn't hurt me at all. I think my badassness is increasing!
I saw some pictures from the new Fantastic Four movie. Looking good.
In posse news: Look for some incredible new members coming soon. I'll give you a hint, it looks like our posse is going to take over the entire East Coast.
So I am in line for Green Day tickets and these three "punk" girls are in line in front of me, along with some Lion King ticket hopefuls and they were annoying the hell out of me. I hope they drove off a bridge and died on the way home. But anyway, I got the tickets for Dan, Matt, Kris and I.
Random:
I find myself again wanting to either be an eight foot wookie or a Jedi....so conflicted. Can wookies be Jedis? Because that would be the ultimate.

5 Comments:
My sister and I have made ourselves head honchos of the ho stable. So if you are interested in becoming apart of our stable there are a few rules. Rule 1: there will be an extensive background check, there will be NO dirty ho's in our stable. Rule 2: you must enjoy seasonal decorations and holiday parties. Rule 3: no fratinizing with the co-founder of the posse or the southern posse member or you titties will be torn off. Dan is all yours. Rule 4: you must enjoy cooking and baking, things of that nature. We put the "Ho" in "homemakers". So review these rules carefully. We are now accepting applications. More rules may be added at any time!
After spending some time with one of the posse co-founders, and careful consideration I have decided to embrace the ho stable! Not only have I joined, I have also become one of the head honchos setting things up. I am truely delighted about my new positon and plan to take the ho stable to new and exciting heights! We are always looking for some good hoes! Please read the posted rules carefully, chosing to become a member of the ho stable is not a decision to be taken lightly. I am looking foward to the upcommming stable events!
Next entry: The "ho"laween party! Decoration comittee needed!
Ok
This is the deal. We did kick a little sweet ass this weekend. It felt good...the kinda feelin' a man could get used to. I enjoyed it. I need to have more ass kicking events like that. Can the posse provide events like this? They don't have to be scheduled events (although a little notice would be best for me). Or no events, it may be an event when we don't kick a little ass because I hear that you all are kicken ass up and down the east coast. I need to be in please consider the following when making your selection.
I am a 6 fter.
I running b/t 200 to 215lbs.
I can bench press 225lbs eight times in a row.
I have a scar that makes children cry.
I can take dumps in public places that would make the average man gag if he had to use them to urinate.
I am dyslexic and I cant spell dyslexic.
In a fight I have grabbed a mans nuts and the pressure made him vomit.
I can usally losen bolts with my Kung Fu like grip.
I am still waiting on my superpowers to kick in. When they do I am sure that I will be able to fly. I am pretty sure that I will have x ray vision.
I will be able to provide 1 grade A HO to the Stable!
I look foward to having the opportunity to compete for a position. Please let me know ASAP or I may have to kick a little ass!
My e-mail is as follows: jamescarrolljr@yahoo.com
I think this whole Posse thing, is LAME. WHo care's about it. First all your not going to out and actually kick some's ass. For real, its all talk, you talk but can you walk the walk. Nah i dont think so, your a bunch of pussy's. One thing, i think the Ho stable is an bad idea. There just gonna bring you guys down. Have you read the rules for to get into the Ho stable. There not tuff at all, there bunch of Martha Stewart wanna be's.
Hmmm... Could that be Kris Hontz?
Post a Comment
<< Home