More Badass Updates (And Not So Badass Things)
So in posse news, we have 4 new members!! That's right, 4 new members, bitch.
Coming in at 5' 11" of pure power, Matt "the Leanis" Lea:
Matt has had a butcher knife thrown at him, and lived!
Matt almost killed his brother once.
He has some piercings and a tattoo of a star!
Matt tells off old people.
He is our secret weapon at this Fall's bake-sale.
Matt dislocated his shoulder and didn't get it fixed for 24 hours. (That's badass)
Matt sometimes listens to hardcore music, even though he is hardcore all the time.
Matt participated in Edward 40-hands.
I once watched Matt drink almost an entire bottle of rum...
Fun Fact: Matt once fell off our elementary school playground "ship" and split his head open. To this day he thinks it was his sister who fell, not him...poor guy.
Greg "G-Money" Frey "Guy"
Greg stands tough with a shaved head.
Greg is a Pimp (note the capital P!)
He is a very good trampoline wrestler.
Greg listens to gangsta rap a lot. Thatz streetz.
He lifts such heavy weights that he hurt his shoulder. Have you ever done that? Didn't think so wussy.
Greg wears jeans.
Greg is very, very good at swinging a baseball bat and knocking opposing posse member's heads off. I've played baseball with him before.
Greg wants to sell drugs for a living. Legal or not, that is badass.
He also participated in Edward 40-hands.
Greg can beat anyone at Mario Party 1 through 16 (most of these are only available in Japan).
Fun Fact: I was one of the men who first shaved Greg's head.
Now here is the biggest news: We are expanding to the entire East Coast! Here are our first two non-New York men:
Jamie Carroll
Don't let the two feminine sounding names fool you, Jamie's heard it his whole life and anyone who brings it up usually ends up 6 feet under.
Jamie stands tough at 6 foot even. Nothing more, nothing less.
His weight can be anywhere from 200 and 215 pounds.
He can bench 225 pounds eight times in a row.
Jamie has a badass scar where his arm meets his torso.
Once in a fight, Jamie grabbed a dudes nuts so hard it made him vomit.
His Kung Fu like grip is so tight he can take lugnuts off a car.
Jamie brought a ho to the stable.
Jamie is representing our posse in South Carolina. The big SC!
Fun Fact: Jamie is confident that he can kick your wussy ass!
Jamie projects strength.
Kevin "The Original K-Dog" Hogan
Kevin's other official nickname is "Colossus." Named after the X-Men character. Yeah that's right.
Kevin stands tough, projecting strength at 6 feet and 7 inches!!!
He used to live in the tough city of Binghamton, now lives in the tough city of Tampa, Florida.
Kevin was once jumped by 8 dudes and beat all their asses singlehandedly. Well actually he used both his hands.
Kevin wears a studded belt.
He has a visible scar under his eyebrow, and one on each cheek. They may be hard to see, but they are there!
Kevin auditioned to be in Hanson, but was denied, so he cut his long hair and went to the gym.
Fun Fact: Best painter I've ever met. He actually taught me. Now we "tag" buildings.
In related posse news, my passenger side rear car window was smashed in and 50 cents was taken out of the arm rest. I'm fairly confident it was a rival posse, keep your eyes open.
(This is usually where I would rant about this, but I acknowledge the fact that the FUCKING PUSSY WHO FUCKING BROKE MY WINDOW IS TOO FUCKING IGNORANT TO HAVE EVER LEARNED TO READ. THAT IS WHY HE, OR SHE, IS BREAKING INTO PEOPLE'S FUCKING CARS. THIS BEING SAID, THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO READ A FUCKING WORD OF THIS. I JUST HOPE THAT THE 50 CENTS WAS WORTH YOUR TICKET PRICE TO AN ETERNITY OF HELL YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT. MAY YOUR OWN MOTHER CONTRACT AIDS AND DIE, AND ON HER DEATH BED MAY SHE TELL YOU THAT YOU WERE ADOPTED BECAUSE YOUR REAL MOM SOLD YOU FOR CRACK AND NO ONE EVER REALLY LOVED YOU A DAY IN YOUR MISERABLE FUCKING LIFE. I HOPE EVERYTHING YOU EVER LOVE IN LIFE IS KILLED IN FRONT OF YOUR VERY OWN FUCKING EYES! Ahhhhhhhh, much better)
Note-Our posse car customizer specicalist said he'd help me fix my window this weekend.
In not so angry news, I bought Smash Bros Melee and it is a really fun game.
I also got pretty far ahead in my school work, which is good.
On Friday Greg came over and we went to Comix Cafe with Mary, Randi, Becky and a bunch of her friends. The comedians were funny. The first guy was a fat Dennis Leary and the headliner was a vulgar prop comic. Good times. There was also a magician who did all sorts of kickass things for our table. Ask me about it sometime if you want to hear about all the cool stuff he did.
Random:
Emery Tuesday at the skatepark on Hertel. 10 bucks at the door for them, brazil , name taken and a few more.
Also, new Beloved video check out their site for a link to it: www.belovedrock.com . It's my favorite song of their's "death to traitors."

5 Comments:
I would like to join this bad ass posse. Dose being homosexual have to do with anything. Im gay and im bad ass. I do take it in the ass but thats besides the point. Im got huge guns and 3 tatoos on my body. Im 5 ft 8in work out and i can bench press 225 as well. I think me and that other dude should have a contest and see who is the bigger man. I dont have a ho, but i do have a dude that would like to join the Ho stable. I got a pericing below the belt, how many people you know that, thats bad ass. let me know what you think Kyle :) ill look for a post in the next couple of days here my name is Peter
Of course Kris, I mean Peter, you can join the posse. You sound very tough. Your male ho is also very welcome to join the stable. Just one question: when you take it in the ass, do you use lubricant or not? Because raw dog is way more tough!
Apparently folks have not ben reading the posted rules of and pertaining to the Ho stable! Although not specifically stated, it is most definately implied that no boy/man can be a member of the stable - there really isn't such a thing as a male Ho. They are otherwise termed bitch / wuss! Sorry, only highest quality of Hoes are allowed in / help decorate /organize events for / the Ho stable! If you have a legitamate "beef" with these rules you will have to bring it up with one of the two head honcho Hoes!
Apparently folks have not ben reading the posted rules of and pertaining to the Ho stable! Although not specifically stated, it is most definately implied that no boy/man can be a member of the stable - there really isn't such a thing as a male Ho. They are otherwise termed bitch / wuss! Sorry, only highest quality of Hoes are allowed in / help decorate /organize events for / the Ho stable! If you have a legitamate "beef" with these rules you will have to bring it up with one of the two head honcho Hoes!
Two things these self appointed ho stable runners need to understand is: 1. Dan and I are the end all authority with this posse and the hoes we keep. 2. The primary function of the ho stable is for hoing hoes out, and secondarily you may have get togethers and whatnot. If we have gay posse members (which I am for as I have seen how jacked gay men are) then we need gay male hoes for them. Lastly, above all, never, and I mean never, go over my authority again!
Post a Comment
<< Home