Tuesday, October 19, 2004

The Weak's End

So, I here I haven't updated in a while (which is true, but I wil get to that later). But to those who have said that I need to update more, I say, start your own blog! The only person I know who does one is Dan, and he updates less than I do. So stop bitching and make your own so that I can read it.

Anyway, I have been busy lately, and that is why I have not updated. As you may remember my car window was smashed, and three weekends ago I went to Endicott to fix it with my dad. It went well and is all fixed. It only took about 2 hours to do and cost only 18 bucks. I got to hang out with Matt, Kris, Jim and Kim which was fun.

Two weekends ago I went to a state park in Ohio with Mary's family (her extended family). It was pretty fun. I ate a lot and slept very little. I did get to play some volleyball, which I haven't really done since MoonSkuad gym classes, so that was obviously awesome. We went to feed these carp that are bred in a lake near the park and it was crazy how many carp came to the feeding stations. It looked like a carp orgy.

Last weekend, for the most part, we had no power at the apartment, which sucked. I spent a lot of time at the library and not eating food from the fridge. I went to Mary's house Saturday night and ate a mini-Thanksgiving dinner. It was soooo good (it doesn't help anything that I am starving right now).

I started the last of my classroom observations yesterday. I think that they are going to go well.

It looks like Halloween weekend I will be in Endicott to help my mom move. So that will be cool.

The Sugarcult, New Found Glory and Green Day concert is coming up! Also, I just read today that Reel Big Fish are playing in Buffalo in November!

The posse seems to be at a standstill right now with no new membership taking its toll. However, I feel we are still tough and are projecting strength. So that is good.

I shaved my neck yesterday and now it is all prickly.

My aunt sent me a care package for Halloween. Tons of candy and homemade cookie bars and decorations. Good stuff,

I can't think of anymore. Sorry.

Random:

I bought some Clearisil pads for my face.

I'm listening to Shai Hulud.

No one likes you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home