Shorty
People who wear shirts that say "Itaca is gorges" should be shot. People who have bumperstickers that say "Ithaca is gorges" should be shot. People who think the saying "Ithaca is gorges" is funny should be shot.
My mom is moving this coming weekend, so I will be in Endicott then.
I've been having deja vu a lot lately. I think my psychic powers are coming in nicely.
Dan and I went to see Team America on Thursday. We both agreed that it was hilarious. Tom, I think if you did see it a second time you will appreciate it more.
Mary and I saw the Grudge last night. It was pretty good. I jumped once, which is more often than most horror movies because I am so tough that I don't get scared.
I got my voter registration approval/polling place for Erie County yesterday. I vote at the same school I am observing at, so that is good because it is right down the road.
I ordered some cds from Amazon the other day. They are:
Underoath
Dead Poetic
Both Strongarm full lengths (the hardcore band who later became Further Seems Forever, shared a drummer with Shai Hulud on all of Hulud's full length albums)
H2O (one of their older, hardcore albums)
Random:
Shove it.

2 Comments:
What is wrong with saying Ithaca gorges. Obivously you never been to the gorges, Its so cool. When people say that or have a t-shirt there showing there support of Ithaca. As a fellow Ithacaian im affended by your comment, you are very rude...jerk
What is wrong with saying Ithaca gorges. Obivously you never been to the gorges, Its so cool. When people say that or have a t-shirt there showing there support of Ithaca. As a fellow Ithacaian im affended by your comment, you are very rude...jerk
Post a Comment
<< Home