"I'm On My Way To The Top Of The World..."
I got my car back yesterday. I've had my dad's van for a while now as he had my car and was trying to fix it. It looks pretty good...all things considered. He dented it back out good, repainted it, and put in a new tail-light for me. He also put in a new muffler. However, I did put the pinstripes back on the part that he fixed. Ok, so he did a lot more than me and I really appreciate it. The whole thing will probably cost me about 150 bucks, which is a lot cheaper than I thought it would be (because I didn't have to pay for labor). This reminds me, don't forget Father's Day. I'm pretty sure it is this Sunday.
In job news --I'm still unemployed. I haven't even gotten a call-back. What the heck?!?! I talked to the people at Sears and if they need a person with my availability I'm hired. So we will see what happens.
In music news:
New MxPx C.D. is awesome. Their last two were both let downs, in my opinion. Each had a handful of really good songs, but I hardly ever listened to the entire album. Then this new album came out and it is incredible. I'm really happy it wasn't another let down or I probably would have lost interest in any of their new material.
I see Comeback Kid is playing Buffalo this summer. I'm excited.
Alright, we need to talk about something for a moment. I put a counter on my journal to see who reads because I wasn't sure if it was worth my time. In the process I have seen a lot of weird people reading it. Some I don't care about, but some need to get a fucking life. Here are the two in particular:
Lou26D Who the fuck are you and why do you read my journal?
KikiAnd1Eye Who the fuck are you and why do you read my journal?
A bunch I know who they are, even if they did create new screen names because I blocked their old ones. Here's a hint...find out what an IP Address is.
If you are not one of those two people, then you are cool with me...but for the love of God, if you are going to read my journal, at least talk to me too. Just reading it is creepy.
Ohhhhhhhhhhh...here is my favorite:
10 minutes ago I see that someone from wayyy back looked at my journal:
Chris "The Whole World Knows I'm Gay, Except Me" Lippa!! Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. I haven't talked to you in how many fucking years?! Three, right? And when we ended our "friendship" I'm pretty damn sure I made it clear, even to an oblivious douchebag like you, that I hated you and never wanted you talking to me, talking about me, or even thinking of me. I'm sorry you had such a hard-on for me that you had to go and try (oh so unsuccessfully) to steal away the girl I wanted, but I don't think that excuses it at all. "I hope everything that you ever love dies in your arms." What a pathetic fuck you are. After all these years, it made sense in your warped mind to look at my journal? Hahahaha. Only to me could something like this happen. Fucking ridiculous.
Random:
Whoa.

1 Comments:
I get all kinds of online stalkers lookin at mine too. The best are the exgirlfriends new men, who always look at it at least daily. IMchaos is great because you get to see what buttholes from the past still read your profile every day.
Post a Comment
<< Home