Thursday, April 21, 2005

Robin Hood Was A Socialist...

Think about it...It'll blow your mind!!! And if it doesn't than you're not thinking hard enough.


I was reading my latest AP a couple weeks ago and in it they said that Conan O'Brien has a subscription. I have a subscription!! That means Conan and I have subscriptions to the same magazine!!! How cool is that?!?! Even cooler, when Conan is burned out after a show, he goes into his office, grabs one of his guitars, and plays along to Clash albums. Just when I think I can't get a bigger chubby for him, I go and read that.


Thanks to everyone who has emptied their cache of cliche words for me (you like that?). I don't mean that disrespectfully. Hell, most of you started the remarks with "I know this is cliche, but..." I know. These are the same things I would say and I appreciate it. ("It's trite and cliche to say, 'trite and cliche'").


In Concert News:

The Aquabats are playing Buffalo this summer. I'm stoked.

The Warped Tour that's hitting Darien looks real good: MxPx, Thrice, Offspring, Avenged Sevenfold, Atreyu, Emery, Mae, Hawthorne Heights, Dropkick Murphys, Zao, Dillinger Escape Plan, etc...no Billy Idol on that date though (sad face).


I broke down and downloaded some Mustard Plug songs. Since that bitch Timony Kobar (or however you spell that whore's name) never gave me back my cds, which I repeatedly asked for, and she flat out said, "no Kyle, I am a giant slut-bitch and am keeping your cds." (ok, maybe she didn't call herself a giant slut-bitch). That is when I stopped trusting girls with giant racks...that can hold lots of cds that is. Anyway, I've been planning on rebuying them ever since, but now like 6 years later I never had. But I don't think this is stealing since I bought the albums before. Your thoughts?


Oh man, I'm so excited for tomorrow, or today, or yesterday, or whatever...depending on when you read this...because Jim and Kim are coming up. Dan, Me, Matt, Kim, Jim and Greg are all going to go get wings from Duffs and then do something fun for the night. Should be an awesome time.


My boy Cool Tom is going to Korea within a month or so to teach English. That should be a blast for him. I am very excited for him having the opportunity to do this and taking it.


Speaking of Tom, I sent him the first 20 or so pages of my much asked about (ok, not a single person has ever asked me about it) "Birdhouse" script. He read it over and liked it. I asked him to add anything he wanted to or to critique it. So I'll get that from him sometime in the next week or so. If you want to see what I have so far or read the skeleton outline, just ask. I like feedback. My goal is to finish it this summer when I don't have school stuff to do, and will feel more creative.


Random:

There are people in this world who "get it" and those who "don't." If you don't know what I mean by this, then you fall into the "don't" category. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home