Monday, April 18, 2005

...Then You Die.

Hey Online Stalkers,

I'm not doing so well. I respect the situation and those involved enough not to make things public, but I just want people to know that I am going to be "working through" some real hard things for a while, so please bear with me as I will no doubtedly be super stressed. I made the biggest mistake of my life and now I have to live with it and that's as specific as I am going to get. You want to know where I am at? All I feel like listening to is Dashboard and Shai Hulud. So you can figure that out for yourself.

(Oh, and to anyone who knows what I am talking about and thinks I am being unreasonable or a dick probably hasn't talked to me, so please don't judge me without doing so. You probably have no idea what this is doing to me).


Random:

Here is an old post, from my old Journal. Enjoy.



Sunday, February 1st, 2004
1:46 pm

Matt Journal Entry

Since my roommate Matt is too "cool" to make and keep an online journal, I am going to make an entry into mine on his behalf. The rest of this post is to be read as if Matt Lea wrote it:



Hey buddies,
What's goin on? Well it's been a couple days since my last post. Friday Kyle and I hung out for a while, since Dan was at work til like 10. So when I got out of work, Kyle and I went to Duff's for wings. We got there and ordered our wings. Kyle went to the bathroom and like a minute after he got back, our wings were ready. It was awesome. Kyle asked the waitress for some water and 10 minutes later she still didn't bring any. Then he asked her again, and I asked her for one too. She never brought us our waters, so we left her two pennies for a tip! When we got home we hung out with Dan. Man, Dan and Kyle are so nice to me. The whole time they were trying to hug me and give me open mouth kisses. I don't know why, but I never kissed them back. I think I'm questioning my sexuality.

When I woke up Saturday, Dan and Kyle were already out in the living room watching a MadTV marathon on Comedy Central. To be nice, the two of them kept bringing out their nut sacks and tried to "trick" me to look. They both kept chasing me with their balls hanging out trying to get me to touch them. Whenever Kyle wipped his out, the whole room filled with the scent of Salt and Vinegar chips. I think it was because he wouldn't shower all day. Later on, Kyle touched my balls when I was trying to annoy him. Unlike him and Dan though, my balls were in my pants. So after I read for a while, I watched "dude, where's my car?" with Dan and Kyle. I hate that movie so much, but for some reason I laughed more than the two of them combined! Later on, I asked Kyle to go to Pizza Hut with me, so he finally showered. When he was getting naked, he had his sweatpants at his ankles and his ball exposed and started chasing me. I think he was trying to show me how much they swelled up since I punched him there earlier that day. Anyway, Dan had to work, so it was just Kyle and me going to Pizza Sluts (lol). When we were there, I got mad at Kyle because he kept being nice to me and complimenting me. Then we came home and watched some TV. Kyle being the idiot that he is went to bed at like 1 because he was "tired" and left me all alone. So I stayed up until like 4 with the TV real loud so he couldn't sleep (lol).

Well biznitches, I gotta work now. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home