Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Wake Up The Dead!!

"You said, you said, you said, this time was gonna be different!!"
New Comeback Kid is awesome. All 25 minutes of it. I wish it was longer, but there is no crap on it and just a solid 25 minutes of awesomeness, so I guess I'll be ok.
www.purevolume.com/comebackkid for two of their new songs.


Thank you Media for Tween Viewers and your damn Sweet Sixteen show! Now I have a whole new group of people to hate (this seems like an ever growing list).

It is 201 miles to get from the Mobile in West Corners (Endicott) to the parking lot behind my apartment. I had a pretty fun time at home. Saw a lot of my family, ate some good food, went to Molly's basketball game, and saw Kris and Kim (along with Matt, but that's not really exciting!!).

When I was home the newspaper had some quotes from Washington and Lincoln in honor of President's Day. Here are some that I liked:
Washington:

Be courteous to all, but intimate with few; and let those few be well tried before you give them confidence.

If freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent may be led, like sleep to the slaughter.

Labor to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire, called conscience.


Lincoln:

Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. (you know who you are!)

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

And my favorite:

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg.



Wasn't that fun?

No?

Well screw you!



I was at Target today and this woman was standing by me and kept saying over and over again, "Unghhh, touch it." So I made a new mad dope hip-hop song with that as the chorus, now all I need are the verses. "Ungh, ungh, a touch it, touch it. Ungh, a touch it. Ungh, ungh, a touch it, touch it." What is "it" whatever you want it to be.



Random:

I'm a weirdo magnet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home