Why Do Turkeys Gobble, Gobble?
Because they never learned good table manners, table manners!!
Sorry for that, my grandpa made me listen to about a dozen corny Thanksgiving jokes and that one got stuck in my head.
I hope everyone's turkey day was good.
I got into Endicott around 7 on Tuesday night and went right to my mom's house. I got some pizza and ate it. Later on Matt and Kim came over and we watched Dumb and Dumberer. It was a good time.
Then on Wednesday I just hang around with family during the day and that night went to Larissa's house. That was a lot of fun hanging out and catching up. I got to see both the Hontz brothers then, so that was awesome. Plus, we watched CKY2K and the fourth one which I hadn't seen before. Good stuff.
On Thanksgiving I went to my mom's side for lunch which was fun. Then for dinner went to my dad's side. I ate a ton of food that day. I didn't get home until like 11. Crazy Wolf side of the family.
On Friday Matt, Kim, Jim and I were at Matt's house for a little while. He just got the Lord of the Rings Return of the King videogame which seemed really cool. Then we grabbed Kris and went to my mom's house and watched Saved which was pretty funny.
On Saturday I left to go back up to Buffalo at around 2. I got stuck behind an accident and they weren't letting people go through, so I sat there for over half an hour. It was like the REM video for "Everybody Hurts." Everyone was out of their cars walking around. Once I got to go through I went to Mary's parents where her sister and brother in law were there. Some of her other family was there too. We had lasagna which was awesome and then played Cranium. Since it is the season for giving, Jamie and I let Mary and Tara's team win the game. Afterwards I came back to my apartment to get some school work done.
On Sunday all I did was school work. It was pretty boring.
I blew Kim's mind with this statement:
Professionals built the Titanic
and amateurs built the ark.
Think about it!! It'll blow your mind too!
Speaking of Titanic, I read this in class and got a big laugh:
We are doing mini writing lessons in my English class and one of the people who went today had us read a fictitous journal article the day before a historical event and then we'd write the day of entry. I had the Titanic and here it is:
Day before April 15, 1912
We set sail several days ago. The ship is beautiful. Its cabins are wonderful and so are the dining halls. The air outside is cold, and I imagine the water is freezing.
We are on an unsinkable ship. I have never felt so safe before in my life. There are lower class people on the boat, but guards keep them away from us. We are too good for them!
Now this is my entry of the day of the sinking:
April 16, 1912
Holy crap, the unsinkable ship has sunk. I hope 80 some odd years from now this story is told about the error of man's pride and not as some cheesy love story that stinks until the ship sinks. I seem to have lost my family as I sit here in the ocean's freezing water. Must be because of the "women and children first" bit. Oh the humanity as I slowly freeze to death.
I don't know if it transfers well to text but it killed in class.
I'm starving, I think I'm going to go get some Subway.
Random:
Macy Gray scares me.

2 Comments:
Is that because macy gray is Black? You racist fuck.
Yes it is. You've outted me, I hate all minorities.
Post a Comment
<< Home