D'oh
So I made a post a week ago, but it took so long to upload that I lost it. Sorry. It was a really good one too. I made fun of Bush and Kerry and their respected parties. But alas, it will never see the light of day.
In more recent news we went to Rochester on Friday for what was the most fun day/night I've had in a long, long time. Kris and Matt rolled in a little late and immediately Matt starts bitching about being five minutes late because Kris needed to go to the store. Of course I couldn't care less and didn't think anything of it. Then Kris comes walking in with a paper bag. He hands it to me and it's Goldschlogar for my birthday (over 5 months late!!). So that was cool. He gave me Goldschlogar because he and I have a special bond with it ("I get gay when I drink").
We then ran to E.T.S. and Target. After these errands we started out on the road to Rochester. Once there we went and got garbage plates, which may be one of the biggest orgasms my mouth has had in a long time. The plates we got had half home fries, half macaroni sald. Then two cheeseburgers with mustard and onions. Then it is covered in a meat sauce. We then covered them in ketchup and hot sauce. It was absolutely delicious. Quite tasty if you ask me. Besides the food, sitting around and talking with everyone was a lot of fun. I feel Dan, Kris, Matt and I all bonded a lot.
After garbage plates we went to the arena for the concert. Once there we got somewhat into the pit for Sugarcult. They put on a rocking show, as usual. For New Found Glory everyone wanted to get even further up front. So once they started playing we used the mosh pits to work our way up front. We ended up about 4 people back. This is where the real fun began. The whole crowd behind us is pushing forward and the people in front of us are pushing back, so we are getting pushed around in all directions. But that didn't matter, because little did I know that in a few moments my life would change forever. As NFG was playing Chad (my man crush) looks down at me, seeing my Shai Hulud shirt (the band he used to sing for) and smiles and nods at me. I turn around excited and said to Matt and Dan, "he looked at me!" They of course rolled their eyes and thought I was going crazy. Then the song ended and Chad went up to his microphone. "Hey, hey I want everyone's attention. There's a guy in the crowd rocking out in a Shai Hulud shirt. I just want to give them and him a shout out. Awesome man." I'm of course pumping my fist yelling "Chad I love you!" Then Jordan goes "Yeah man, I beat your showing these kids how to mosh and regulating the pit." I of course at this point creamed all over the front of my pants. I mean, Chad took time out of the concert, in front of over 8,000 people, to acknowledge that I exist and that I rock the fuck out!! See, here's the thing, I used to be 99.9% heterosexual, and .1% Chadsexual. Now I am 100% Chadsexual. Sorry Mary and any other girl who thought they might some day have a chance with me, but I don't like girls any longer. All in all, New Found Glory rocked out hard. Green Day came out and rocked out even harder. They played for almost 2 and a half hours. Every song you would want them to play, they played. The best crowd interaction ever. Billie Joe has the crowd in the palm of his hand at all time. They brought fans onstage to play "Knowledge" by Operation Ivy and then gave the guitarist the guitar to keep. They covered "Shout" and "We are the Champions." They had theatrics and confetti and fire and everything. Green Day is an amazing live act. It was such an amazing time.
After the concert Dan and I went to his parent's house to spend the night. That was a lot of fun hanging out, talking to his family until 5 in the morning. They seemed to take a liking to me, which was nice. We talked all about best tv shows, movies, music, and all sorts of other important issues. Everytime I finished my beer (Lab0atts!) there was another one waiting for me. Good times.
On Saturday Dan and I drove home, half deaf. The rest of the weekend was pretty fun too. Mary and I watched Girl Next Door which was funny and full of nudity and Alanzo Boden.
The rest of my life has been going well too. School is good. My mom says she is settling into her new house. I beat Tony Hawk. It was really good, but seemed a little short. It didn't take much to beat Classic and Story mode.
New Simpsons started with a Tree House of Horror. I liked it a lot (duh).
Random:
New Star Wars trailer is out. Go watch it!! Natalie Portman with Princess Leia buns in her hair and more wookies!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home