That's Incredible
Thank you Brad Bird for creating the near perfect movie that is, The Incredibles. This has to be my favorite Pixar movie yet (with Toy Story in second place).
We get to the theater last night and I knew we were in for a kick ass time when the moment I sat down and looked at the screen I saw the word "Lucasfilm." Now, I had already seen the new Star Wars trailer a couple times before on my computer, but that didn't prepare me for seeing it on the big screen. Holy crap this movie is going to be amazing. Just from the trailer you can see how epic it is going to be.
Now on to The Incredibles: This movie had everything you could want. It had a great premise and story full of big laughs and tons of adventure. The movie had a lot of emotion to it, which was very nice as well.
Only a person who wrote for an amazing show like the Simpsons (new episodes on Sundays at 8 'clock) could have written and directed such an amazing movie. (I'm sorry about the cheap Simpsons plug).
I highly advise you go and see it. If you did see it, did you notice they live in Metroville? (Metropolis/Smallville hmmmmm am I crazy or am I on to something here?)
In other news, I found my old online journal entries which I thought were lost forever. I saved them all to my computer, all 85 Microsoft Works pages of them!!!! I'm so happy, the only let down is that the comments people left for me are gone.
In related news, Matt gave me the great idea to periodically put old journal articles up here for a sort of "Looking Back on Your Life." Also, he and I might write guest spots in each other's blogs. Don't worry, I'll link it up so you can see what I write in his.
Random:
Solid

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home