"Blame It On The Housing Projects"
Yearbook quotes and nicknames I've had over the years:
6th Grade: IQ Boy Yeah, that's right, people called me IQ Boy!
7th Grade:
Nicknames: Vocab Q&R and Sperm Boy I'm not sure about Vocab Q&R but a lot of girls called me Sperm Boy for some reason.
"To Kyle,
Death to Kyle.
Kris Hontz." Then there is a stick figure with a knife sticking out of its head. Thanks Kris.
"Sup? HAve a great summer. You're still a pain in the ass. But that's you. See you around" I couldn't make out the signature.
"Buzzoff Jackass!! - Maria Sanchez"
"Hey big mouth, how is the Rhino!" Rachel
Then a page later she wrote, "Kyle is all that and a bag of SHIT!"
In huge letters:
"Have a nice summer. FUCK YOU." Another signature I couldn't make out.
"Hey sperm man, don't go to far this summer. Oh yeah I forgot you'll never get there. Ha, Ha." Leann
"Hey-
Spermboy
Keep on swimming!
Ha! Ha! Ha!
-Erin"
Make note of all the girls and what they wrote, and compare that with what people write to me when I'm in High school.
8th Grade
"Kyle, Time to get some new shirts. The Tick and 311 shirts are getting old! Brandon Yergey"
At least teachers didn't pronounce my name "you're gay."
"Kyle
I'm simply the Tick
311
Stone Temple Pilots
KISS...
Tony Smith"
"Ola Wolfman,
C-Ya later.
EJ"
"Kyle,
Have a great summer and kick Solecky's ass! Kevin Crabb"
I didn't buy a yearbook in 9th grade.
10th Grade:
"Wolf-
This summer will be cool. We gotta skate and practice. You WILL (double underlined) find a chick. Don't give up. Joe"
"Kyle-
I love you more than anything in the whole world. Even Sean. Your balls are really big and hairry and I love them too! Keep it real! We have to jam sometime. Call me. Rock-n-Roll. Josh Miner"
"Wolf,
Once you become famous me and you prolly won't talk anymore. So while ur not famous, let's hang out. Greg."
"Wolf,
Yeah, this summer should be cool. Joe needs money. Hippie."
"Hey Kyle, You're pretty hot man. So keep iot hardcore. Remember lots of boobs, butts and no weiner action. Stay hot man. Love always, Sean Every."
"Pickle Partner,
Ahhh Kyle... Bio was fun, Gym was even better. I had soo much fun and its not even over yet. Later. -- Pickle Partner Brian"
Let me clarify something, we were not gay. We were partners in the made up gym class game, "Pickleball."
Nickname: Wolf "as in the animal"
11th Grade:
"Wolfff, You stinkin Hitler wannabe. I hope you get some breaks next year with the ladies. Carrrrl." Hitler wannabe = because I am mostly of German descent.
"Kyle, You honkey merman!! First of all MxPx sucks, and hip-hop rules!! Loco Perros forever!! Dan Magan" Loco Perros was a gang I was in, in High school. It consisted of Dan Magan and myself.
Nickname - Woof, Wolfshien, BB (if you ask me about this one, I'll deny it to the end)
"Wolf (BB),
Well I hope you get chicks (before college). Or at least hire a stripper or two. So you should get your license. Kyle (Hippie)" For my 17th birthday, which was a couple weeks before we got yearbooks, my friends tried to get a stripper to come to my house, but couldn't raise the funds.
12th Grade:
"What's up Wolf, math this year was so unfair. I truly despise Mr. Smith and his damn head. And don't let anyone tell you that 'you know nothing.' Have a good summer. Crazy Carmine"
"Kyle,
I hope life treats you better than Mr. Smith did. John Pelowski."
"Hey Wolfman,
This year kicked some ass. Volleyball will always be awesome and we will always dominate. Brad Gross donkey punched me what a fag. We're not gay, we're musicians. Moonskuad the Movie. Love, TFK Matt Lea"
Thanks Matt, of all the things in the world you could write to me in my yearbook, you mention Brad Gross donkey punching you.
The most random signature ever:
"Wolf,
P.O.W., Rocco is Raul, Zu is dead, died in a satellite. Jahelha is Jahomo. Carl"
"Kyle,
Best wishes to one of my favorite public speakers. Your humor was fantastic. Mr. Hynes"
That's right bitches, a shout out from a teacher saying that I am funny!
"Kyle -
It has been a great 4 years. Straight edge X. Stephen Askew" For the record, I never was, nor have ever been, straight edge.
"Kyle-
You are such (underlined twice) a cool person. I am so lucky to have gotten to know you! You're always so sweet to me! I'll never forget that! You're a super-fun person to be around! I know you'll do well, but best of luck anyway!! Keep in touch. Much love-Dorothy"
Maybe she really did like me after all.
Well there you go, a little look back on my life for you to laugh at.
My classes have been going really well.
I'm writing a script for a movie that is loosely based on my life last year (school year, not calendar year) on Bird Ave. Just the premise of the movie is based on it. For example, four roommates (all male though) and the adventures that they have. After listening to the Napoleon Dynamite commentary and hearing the co-writer say how much of the movie came from real life, I decided to do something similar using things from my life. I have an outline done right now with some major plot points and jokes. If you want to see it, either to read it or to add some ides, just ask me and I'll e-mail it to you.
Random:
Kane Hodder > You

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home