Thursday, December 02, 2004

People Sitting in My Seat!!

Anyone who has ever had a class with me knows that I like to sit in the same seat every day. I begin today off with less sleep than I wanted to get because I couldn't fall asleep and I got sucked into this movie with Jennifer Love Hewitt and Sigourney Weaver where they con men for money. So I wake up, shower, eat, put some clothes on, and head to class. Once at class I see my seat is taken, but not a problem, I like these people and I will just sit a few seats over. But, a couple hours later I go to my second class of the day and I see this ratfink bastard in my seat. So, I stay calm and sit a seat awy from him. Then I move a left handed desk to my right, and a right handed desk to the spot between ratfink bastard and myself. I did this so this kid I like to sit next to can sit to the left of me (which would be the seat he normally sits in if ratfink didn't take my seat!). Before I know it ratfink's stupid femakle friend comes in and takes the seat I moved for my guy!! Then she starts bitching about her sorority "forcing" her to go to the bar tonight when it is her first time all semester to do something else (I missed what it was she actually wanted to do). Then ratfink says how in his frat he can come and go to the bars as he likes. HEY BOTH OF YOU PATHETIC FUCKS!!! THOSE ARE MY SEATS!!! DON'T STEAL THEM AWAY FROM ME AND THEN ACT LIKE YOU ARE IMPORTANT AND COOL!!! OVER HALF THE SEATS IN THE CLASSROOM WERE EMPTY!!! YOU FUCKING DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING YOU DON'T WANT TO (IE. YOUR STUPID BAR SHIT) AND YOU CERTAINLY DON'T STEAL MY SEATS!!!!!!!!! I HOPE WHEN YOU GO TO YOUR BAR YOU GET AN S.T.D. FROM THE TOILET SEAT AND THEN THAT NIGHT YOU GIVE IT TO RATFINK!!!!!


Random:

*breath kyle, breath*

4 Comments:

At December 2, 2004 at 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell is a ratfink?

 
At December 4, 2004 at 4:02 PM, Blogger Wolfman said...

How about you go look it up in a dictionary you dumb fuck.

 
At December 8, 2004 at 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ratfink dosent even sound like a word, your the fuck...asshole, im too big and lazy to look it up. i like eating potato chips

 
At December 8, 2004 at 5:35 PM, Blogger Wolfman said...

Your attempt at humor saddens me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home