I Think Patrick Swayze is Sexy
"K I S S or K I L L, K I S S or K I L L, K I S S or K I L L..."
School has been going well.
I've been going to the gym, getting all buff. I've lost almost 5 pounds .
I went snowboarding last week for the first time in a few years and that was a ton of fun. I went to Holiday Valley and they had so many trails and something like 3 or 4 terrain parks. It was awesome. Oh, and I'm proud to say that I didn't fall once.
I had this big "deodorant fiasco" for the last couple weeks. Basically I stunk. No matter how much deodorant I used, I'd go to the gym and I would stink. So I'm at the gym and Matt and I are talking about it and all of a sudden Matt says, "dude, it's probably not anti-perspirant." In my head I'm thinking about it and the deodorant I am using is Adidas Team Force for athletes. How could a deodorant designed for athletes not be anti-perspirant? Well it wasn't. But now I have anti-perspirant deodorant and I don't stink anymore. I'm glad and so are the people at the gym.
I'm going home this weekend for a couple days because I am going to Florida for Spring Break and I won't see my family at all. But yes, in my important news, I am going to Florida for Spring Break. Dan, Matt, the Hontzs andI are driving down and staying at my grandparent's place while they are on a cruise. We'll be in Vero Beach which from what I am hearing is a good location.
Well that's about it.
New Comeback Kid comes out this Tuesday. I'm excited.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home