Sunday, April 10, 2005

Super Rad! (edited)

We have a problem...

With my newest FHM I got a 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005 "supplement." Great, I love sexy women. Love 'em. Love, love, love, love, love 'em . Page after page of them. Can't get enough. But here's the problem, Natalie Portman is at number 49. That's not high enough. She is one up from last year, when she was at 50, but I'm still not satisfied. She should be number one. Come on FHM, Angelina Jolie at number 1 ?!?!?! Not acceptable. The worst part of it is that Keira Knightley went from number 54 last year, to number 11 this year!! How can she be 38 girls higher than Natalie Portman, when she is a poor man's Natalie Portman. Hell, she even played a double for Natalie Portman in Star Wars Episode One!!! Give me a break!

In related news, Eva Longoria is at number 38 and damn is she hott. Still doesn't make me want to watch Desperate Housewives....well, maybe.

Oh, and Paris Hilton was number 3, so that just totally discredits FHM on the issue of sexiest women.



I hung out with Greg last night. We went to Bullfeathers and had some beers. And no, I don't call it "Bullies" because that is stupid, like you. It was good catching up and trading stories. Good times.

Matt and I hung out Friday night and watched I Heart Huckabees. Good flick. I recommend it.

Kelly Clarkson = Guilty pleasure that I'm not so guilty about.

Random:

"I am an endless source of useless information"

"A tank of gas is a treasure to me"

2 Comments:

At April 15, 2005 at 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who gives a fuck about Natalie Portman she is wicked ugly, hence the reason why she is at number 49, that means 48 women are way hotter than that sluttttt kyle your a bitch hahahahhahaaaaaa LOL

 
At April 15, 2005 at 5:20 PM, Blogger Wolfman said...

Kris, I'm going to rip your fucking head off, scoop out the insides, and let my firstborn child (with Natalie Portman) us it as a Trick or Treat basket.

Brown cock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home