Sunday, February 27, 2005

"Indie Rock and Roll for Me"

Ok, so on Thursday little Melissa and I went to Spot Coffee (I got tea). She seems to have shrunk even more since the last time I've seen her. Anyway, we are sitting there at the window facing Elmwood enjoying our beverages and conversation, when all of a sudden these two girls come along. The one girl comes up and bangs on the window, so I look up and give her the ol' eyebrow raised look and wave the back of my hand at her. She says something to the effect of, "oh, I don't like you." Then she says, "are you two together?" and Melissa and I shake our heads "no." And then the girl outside looks at Melissa and says, "good, because you could do a lot better than him."

Can you believe that?!?!?!? What a shot in the arm of self-esteem that was!

She was probably wicked drunk and felt bad because I am so good looking and out of her league.

Random:

I'm telling you, I'm a weirdo magnet.

5 Comments:

At February 27, 2005 at 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahah man that is lame, who dose that, i would of got out my chair showed them my big hair ball sack and my huge cock to shut them up. Melissa's eye would of been wide open and we would be doing the no pants dance right now hahahaha

 
At February 28, 2005 at 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would only happen to you Wolf...

 
At February 28, 2005 at 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Despite me being more of a catch than you, I had a good time. We will hang out again, and a year will not pass in between this time. -Melissa

 
At February 28, 2005 at 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Despite me being more of a catch than you, I had a good time. We will hang out again, and a year will not pass in between this time. -Melissa

 
At February 28, 2005 at 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps. Sorry I commented twice. I'm used to livejournal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home