Rochester Will Be Laid to Waste
Last night Matt and I went to Rochester to see Norma Jean, Unearth, and Atreyu. We both had a really good time.
The best word to describe Norma Jean's set would be "brutal." Having never seen them live before I can say that they are a good live band.
Unearth was exactly what I remember from seeing them at Hellfest, just with longer hair now. They are a badass metal-core band, and good at what they do.
Atreyu has been consistently good every time I've seen them. Their live show has some badass hair-metal band moments. For their encore they even covered "Shot Through the Heart." Real good set all around.
Thanks to Kim for getting these tickets for Matt's and my anniversary...I mean Matt's and your anniversary.
In a related story, after being in the back of the club with all the parents who were there, I was reminded of an idea I had when I got to college. I'm going to start a business where I take kids to concerts so parents don't have to. My price will be the price of the ticket plus I will use a payscale which fluctuates depending on who is playing and how many kids I am watching. I think I'm going to make a lot of money.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home