Army Of Zombies!!
Let's share a brain.
First thing's first: Congratulations Matt and Kim.
But seriously Kim, Kimber-ly Lea? Just think about it. I'm just kidding. I'm really happy for you two!
I have two exams down and one more tomorrow. The two I had weren't bad and the one tomorrow shouldn't be either. I can't believe I will be done with my undergrad courses and only have student teaching to do (until Grad school). What a crazy time to be me. I think I will be getting some good grades this semester, so that's good. Summer, here I come!!
I might go to Endicott this Saturday and stay for about a week, then come back up here and move into the new place. Then hopefully we will have the phone in the new place and I can look for a job. I can't wait to get out of here and into the new house. It is going to be awesome.
My birthday is in a couple weeks. Right now it is only tentative, but I think I am going to have people over a week after my birthday (my birthday is May 27th, so aroundJune 4th). So keep that open guys and gals. It'll be cool if it works out and I can get some Endicott people up, and some Buffalo people over. But as I said, it is tentative, and once I know more I will let people know.
I just saw that Killswitch Engage and As I Lay Dying are doing some dates on off days of Ozzzfest. They will be playing Johnson City in July, so I might have to go home to hit that up. Those were pretty much the only two bands I wanted to see on Ozzfest (hence me not shellng out all that money to go), so it's cool that they are doing this and only like 15 minutes from my hometown.
I can't get enough of the Boy Sets Fire's song, "My Life in the Knife Trade." If you go to their website you can listen to about a minute and a half clip of it, but if I was you I'd find a way to get the whole song. It's such an awesome song and when you consider that a hardcore band did it, it'll just blow you away (or not).
Have you guys seen this Dog Bounty Hunter show?! Holy crap is it sweet! I want to be a bounty hunter now, even if Dan and Mindy think I am not tough looking enough to do it. Anyway, it is this family who bounty hunts. It's really cool. Check it out, I think it is on A&E.
It's been a while since I've done one of these, so here you go:
Current Time: 1:46Random:
Current Clothes: Sugar Daddy bottoms, no shirt (settle down ladies and Dan).
Current Mood: Is "Content" a mood?
Current Music: Ska at the moment, it'll never die as long as Dan and I keep listening).
Current Taste: Toothpaste.
Current Hair: Eyebrows and goatee.
Current Annoyance: Since it is hot out I've been keeping my window open and now I have to hear all the idiots outside.
Current Smell: Indian food.
Current thing I ought to be doing: Studying?
Current Favorite Artist: Derek Hess.
Current Favorite Group: Wait, did "artist" mean musical? Whatever, Mustard Plug.
Current Book: I'm taking a break right now as school is ending.
Current CD in CD Player: "Hard Work Mix"
Current DVD In Player: Aquabats Live was the last one in there.
Current Color Of Toenails: Flesh?
Current Refreshment: Cup of water.
Current Crush: I don't do "crushes"
Current Favorite Celebrity: Oh man, Conan I guess.
LAST PERSON...
You Touched: Dan.
You Hugged: I think I hugged Dan yesterday.
You Yelled At: Matt for leaving a pen in my room. That sort of behavior is simply unacceptable.
You Had A Crush On: Didn't you just ask me that?!?!
Who Broke Your Heart?: Moving on...
FAVORITE...
Food: Pizza?
Drink: Water.
Color: Black and Blue.
Album: Oh come on!! Just one?! MxPx "Life in General" has probably gotten the most spins from me. Followed closely by Blink's "Dude Ranch" and Green Day's "Dookie"
Shoes: Skater shoes or whatever they are called.
Candy: Currently, lollipops.
Movie: This is Spinal Tap.
Song: Green Day "Basketcase" changed my life.
Vegetable: Peppers?
Fruit: Mango? These change so often.
ARE YOU...
Understanding: Yes.
Open-minded: Yes.
Arrogant: No. I think I am way too humble.
Insecure: Yes.
Interesting: Very.
Hungry: Always...oh, that said "hungry" I thought it said "horny." I'm usually at least a little hungry.
Friendly: To my friends. The rest of the world can go fuck itself.
Smart: It's been said.
Moody: Depends on who you ask. I think I'm pretty consistent.
Childish: I'm definitely a boy trapped in a man's body, but I wouldn't say I am "Childish."
Independent: Definitely.
Hard working: Definitely.
Organized: Yes.
Healthy: My doctor says so. I'm still getting healthier.
Emotionally Stable: Is anyone really?
Shy: Yes.
Difficult: I'm sure I can be.
Attractive: I'd do me.
Bored Easily: I can be, but I can entertain myself for long periods of time.
Messy: I don't think so.
Thirsty: No, I have that water.
Responsible: Definitely. Too much really.
Obsessed: O.C.D. baby!
Angry: Yes.
Sad: Sure. I'm sad school is ending, which seems weird.
Happy: Wicked happy. Moving in with Matt and Dan, and Kim for the summer, is going to be awesome in our new place.
Trusting: I have trouble trusting people, but there are still a good amount of people I do trust.
Ill: No.
Talkative: Yes.
Original: No one can be original anymore. It's all been done before.
Ignored: I refuse to be ignored.
Reliable: Definitely and I think anyone who knows me well enough would agree.
Content: Yes!
Optimistic: No, realistic.
Deep thinker: Defintiely.
Self-disciplined: Definitely.
Sleepy: Not at the moment.
Lonely: Moving on...
WHO DO YOU WANT TO...
Kill: How much time ya got?
Punch: I don't want to punch anyone. I'm a defensive guy.
Look Like: Chad Gilbert.
Be Like: I like being like me.
Talk To: Conan O'Brien.
Talk to Online: My friends? That's sort of a weird one.
I see: My room.
I need: To get a life.
I want: Money and power.
I have: No money or power.
I wish: I had a time machine.
I love: Nothing. Love is just a feeling of connectedness. Hopefully you will end up feeling connected to people who are good for you.
I hate: Too much.
I miss: I'll miss Cool Tom when he goes to Korea...I hope they have the internet there and I can still talk to him on some sort of regular basis.
I fear: Death. I am definitely one of those kinds of people.
I smell: Indian food!!
I crave: Knowledge.
I wonder: About everything.
I regret: A lot.
When was the last time you ...
Smiled?: Last night after some laughing at Conan I'm sure I smiled.
Laughed?: Last night.
Cried?: About a month or so ago. I'm more of a thrower upper than a crier (yeah, I'm good like that).
Bought something?: Last night, Subway.
Were sarcastic?: Always.
Kissed someone?: Last Friday.
Talked to an ex?: Actually, it seems to have worked out that I don't.
Watched your favorite movie?: About a month ago.
Had a nightmare?: No idea.
A Last time for everything.......
Last book you read: "The Struggle for Black Equality"
Last movie you saw: Heartbreakers on tv. It's actually pretty funny and you get to stare at Jennifer Love Hewitt, which I love doing very much.
Last song you heard: Right now, Kansas, "Dust in the Wind"
Last thing you had to drink: Water.
Last time you showered: Last night.
Last thing you ate: Cereal.
Do You...
Smoke?: No.
Do drugs?: No.
Have sex?: Define "have."
Sleep with stuffed animals?: Um, no.
Have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: Nope, definitely taking a break from anything serious.
Have a dream that keeps coming back?: Not the same dream, but the same themese. Like where I hang out with Chad or writing for the Simpsons. (Don't judge me)
Play an instrument?: Skin flute.
Believe there is life on other planets?: Definitely. Look up at all the stars, each on is a sun like ours. You are going to tell me that there isn't some sort of life on one of those planets?
Read the newspaper?: Not really.
Have any gay or lesbian friends? Yes.
Believe in miracles?: No.
Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?: Yes, because I will be, so it is possible.
Consider love a mistake?: Not a mistake, non-existant.
Have a favorite candy?: Do I need to answer this again?
Believe in astrology?: No!! And anyone who does is an idiot.
Believe in magic?: No.
Believe in God?: I think so.
Pray?: Not so much anymore.
Go to church?: No.
Have any secrets?: Nope. I'm an open book.
Have any pets?: Definitely not.
Do well in school?: I think so.
Go to or plan to go to college?: Go to.
Have any piercings?: One.
Have any tattoos?: Nope.
Hate yourself?: No.
Have an obsession?: I used to be obsessed with doing what was "right." I don't know how I feel about that right now.
Have a secret crush?: No!! What the hell?!?! Crushes are dumb. Do I like people? Do I find anyone attractive? Sure. But I don't "crush" on someone!!
Collect anything? Not really. I buy a lot of CDs and PEZ dispensers that I like, but no official collecting.
Wish on stars?: No, what's the point?
Like your handwriting?: I do, most others do not.
Care about looks: On some level.
Believe in witches?: No.
Believe in Satan?: Sure.
Believe in ghosts?: Nope.
The new Hurt Process album came out in England already, but not here until May 30th...sad face.
Also, I'll probably be in Endicott when Star Wars opens so Endicott people let's make it happen and go see it!!!! We can even wear the Jedi robes I made.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home