Friday, August 12, 2005

More Responsibility, Same Pay

Media Play has been going well. They asked me the other day if I wanted to "run" the Music section. Basically I would do more and get paid the same. I think I'm going to do it, just so I keep getting hours. We have a new head manager and she is no good. She's always looking over my shoulder (not literally because she is 4 foot nothing) and secong guessing everything that I do. Sad thing is that she's always wrong when she tells me things, so I correct her and walk away. Good thing she isn't the one who makes the schedules.


I hung out with Greg about a week ago. That was awesome. He was playing Halo 2 on the internet and it was one of the more amusing things I've seen in a while. It makes me want to get it.


Tonight and tomorrow we are hanging out and drinking for a sort of "going away party" for Matt (who is leaving for Endicott/Number 5 on Sunday). Lots of E.T.S. people, Greg, hopefully Thor (the man), and me. Should be a good time.


I've played Texas Hold'em a lot lately...well twice. First at Audrey's and then at Thor's (the man). Both times were a whole lot of fun. I met a lot of new people and they were all extremely cool.



Now, a while ago I mentioned wanting to battle rap and everyone laughed at me...which I get because I joke around a lot, but I was dead serious. Without telling anyone I checked out a couple local ones, mostly at the Lion's Den. Well last Friday I got up the nerve to sign up and try it (after much practicing). I actally came in third place for the night. Here are the raps I did, best as I can remember them.

I did three rounds and each one I went second, so I was always on the defensive. They only gave us between 15 and 30 seconds:

Round 1:

my bust dogg, but your rhymes are moronic,
let me apologize if i come off as bein' sardonic,
what? what's that look in your eyes,
i'm not sure, is it confusion or surprise?
oh my words, well look 'em up in a dictionary,
that thing that props up the table, while your bastard kids play pictionary.
i spit fire and you're spit'n me ice,
now listen up, i won't be say'n dis twice.
your shit's played, and i'm about to get laid,
so step the fuck back, cuz i'm about to get paid.
i know i'm white, and that shit ain't right,
but tell your girl for me, that i said "good-night!"

Round 2:

ohhhh you called me vanilla ice,
well about that, it wasn't very nice.
that's like me comparin' you to a freestylin' al roker
wait a sec. let me call my dad, cuz he's a stock brocker.
my rhymes come off from the top of my head,
like your girl, pulling tricks on some other dude's bed.
now give me a sec, let me clear my throat,
i'm about to levitate, i'm about to float.
i'm on cloud nine, and i'm doing just fine,
whose that trick your with, i might have to make her mine.
i'm thinking i might just take her back with me,
show her what it's like being with a real man, 6'3".
now my rhymes are melodic and the ill brolic,
your rhymes are played out, must be all the chronic.
i know that i am white and that you are black,
that must be embarassing, since your rhyming is so whack.
so how about you take two giant steps back,
because i'm the only mother fucker on stage, who isn't a mother fucking hack!

The crowd went nuts at the end of that one.

Round 3...the one I lost:

that's cool, you call'n me a faggot,
sayin' i look like that guy from tv, did you mean bob saget?
on the issue of me being gay, i think i will pass,
i see your confusion though, cuz i fucked your sister in the ass!
again guys, i know that i am white,
but trust me, i'm here, ready to fight,
i'll fight tooth and nail, to get to the top
i'm sorry your last rap, was such a hip-flop!
but now i'm here, to save the night,
even though you got it nailed, the fact that i am white.
so lay off, and give me some room to breathe,
this night is done for you, so just get up and leave.
i'm about to dig you a shallow grave,
so come on everyone, give him a bye-bye wave.


This last one was close, but it went to the other guy...who I have to admit was good.



Random:

My balls itchs.

2 Comments:

At August 16, 2005 at 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im gonna spit fire in your eyes
as i fuck your sister under the sky
back up... lets rewind this shit
look at your self your balding at the age of 21
your wearing tight as jeans
your having camal toe showing
thats fucking gross,
your prolly gonna say something about my mom but wait she's dieing and i dont have any sisters
so what are you gonna say
you like boys and your gay good lame
here we go now, im gonna pump up your chest with a bb gun
and watch you drown in the sun
bc your really no fun
better back off this stage
awhile in your in this cage
as i feed you bannas
bc you look like chris fontana
peace betoch

 
At August 16, 2005 at 5:55 PM, Blogger Wolfman said...

oh no, are you sure of this kris?
i might have to go after your little miss.
she's only 17, yeah that's jailbait,
i'd much rather sit home and masturbate,
then go to jail, and meet big pete,
as he stuffed my holes, with his big meat.
but then again, we're talking about you,
and fucking dudes to you, is a fun afternoon.
now where'd you learn to bust a rhyme,
spittin' that shit should be a crime.
it sounds as bad as new kids on the block?
it's gotta be hard to rap, while your mouth's full of cock!
now there's a difference between your and you are,
for example your mom is a fucking porn star!
about your mom dying, that's no concern to me,
i ain't sorry that she got H.I.V.
she shouldn't be, such a slut,
even if she's in a financial rut.
she shouldn't fuck every tom, dick, and larry,
damn your momma's bush is way too hairy.
oh no, time to look at the clock,
that's right, i'm talking to you brown cock.
you think with me, you can win?
it's hard to rap with balls on your chin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home