I Found An Old Fortune Cookie:
"You have a reputation for being straightforward and honest." Creepy.
"So what's new in Kyle Country?"
Well, hmmmm. Not a whole lot. I have an interview for Media Play on Monday, so that's cool. I like media.
Last Friday I went to see the new Batman movie. It's awesome. That's really all I care to say at this point. Then on Saturday I went to Showplace to see C.T.'s friend's band play (and another band). That was a lot of fun. Good bands. I really liked Agent Me in particular.
I hadn't been there in a long time and once I got there I just started thinking of all the times I'd been there, all the bands, and all the memories. The first time I saw Shai Hulud and was totally taken back by the mic-check. I saw Slick Shoes with bands like Big Wig and The Juliana Theory. Good Charlotte back when they could actual play a venue that small. I remember Nick didn't have a ticket, and tried to sneak in with a very little known band there to see the show, Simple Plan, but they couldn't. However he was snuck in by the Chupa Chup girls. Very hott. Midtown and Piebald...very interesting evening. H2O with local Binghamton band Autopilot Off. Lots of good times.
I've been doing a lot of relaxing, looking for a job, going to the gym, and hanging out. Greg and I went to lunch last week. That was cool. He was working in the area. It also looks like we can get a futon from his ex-roommate for 15 bucks. I like that.
Erik came over last night. That was a lot of fun.
Today I went to lunch/dinner with Audrey. She paid. I liked that. Good times.
So get this: The other day the dog was biting me, so I smacked it and said "no." The dog goes running off and I get up to go to the kitchen. I see he is in front of my room and he looks like he is about to jump on me. So I get closer and realize he is pissing in front of my door! That rat bastard knew that was my room so he went and peed in front of it! That dog is going to make me a delicious dinner someday.
Well that's all I care to write, for now. To all the haters, of which I am sure there are a few, go fuck yourselves.
To the people I see who look at my journal, a certain amount of which I didn't think wanted to keep up with me, drop me a line. Seriously, don't just read this, actually have a conversation. It'll be nice to catch up.
Oh man, I almost forgot...I'm going to try and be in this movie that's being shot in Buffalo. It's called Poultryguist. I am about to send them a headshot for a specific role. Here is the description of the character:
Hungry Guy: male/18+I think I might just get the role.
Irate and frustrated customer at a drive-thru window. Must have great comedic timing.
Random:
He has a look on his face that shows the world he knows something they don't.
He had a smile on his face like he had just gotten the last laugh.
He walks with conviction.
Who is he?

1 Comments:
hey, i randomly found your blog as a result of searching for "poultryguist"...do you have any other information about it...dates being filmed, etc... because i heard if you show up on the day of filming then you can be a zombie extra. so...an email at thevictoryisours@hotmail.com would be apprieciated with any extra information. thanks!!
lauren
Post a Comment
<< Home