Thursday, August 18, 2005

The Fall of Buffalo

Here's a couple things I thought were worth posting:

Matt left this past Sunday, so on Friday and Saturday we had some going away parties/gatherings/outings. On Friday some E.T.S. people came over as well as Greg and I. It was a good time. Pretty mellow. A lot of bullshitting people (read: girls) and contemplating drinking cat's milk. I think it would be ok because we drink cow milk and eat goat cheese (well some people do), so what's so bad about cat milk? Of course this is coming from a guy who would have no problems killing and eating any animal, pet or not. A little side note: before I die, it is a goal of mine to eat the flesh of every animal in existence. I hope I get the chance to. Oh, and we went to Bullfeathers which was definitely the low point (maybe second lowest) in the evening because it made no sense to go there and we just sat there, uncomfortable, and paying too much to drink when we had beer and no douchebags at home.

Saturday was a little crazier. We went out and meet up with some of my old B.U. Crew painting buddies, along with Matt and some E.T.S. people. We went to this bar that had the worst live music ever. It was cool seeing the B.U. guys, except they bring out the worst (or best, depending on how you look at it, because I personally love it) in me. This is where I just make fun of everyone mercilessly, mostly myself. I did that a lot over the summers at B.U. Something about that environment brings out the worst in people. Anyway, not everyone "gets it" and some get put off by it, I think that's why I do it so much with the B.U. guys because they get it (along with Dan, Matt and the other ETS guys I know). Also, I don't think the ladies like the self-depricating humor. They like a man with confidence. Speaking of confidence, I ruled at darts that night, well, actually my partner Ryan ruled at darts. Oh, and in the "Random/Could Only Happen to Kyle" category: a blonde girl just walked up to me, punched me in the gut, then acted like she was going to further kick my ass, as I just coward in fear until she left me alone. Weird shit.

Anyway, so we get in Matt's car, and I get stuck in the backseat, passenger side. Well as we are driving I see Mark "Champ" Champion across the street (MoonSkuad member). So of course I start yelling, "Champ! Mark fucking Champion!" Then I realize he can't see me because I am in the car, on the opposite side, so I lean over Ryan and his sister, stick my head out of the other window and yell "Mark fucking Champion!" I instantly see his shock/fear and I don't think he knows who it is, so I immediately yell "It's the motherfucking Wolfman!!! What the fuck is up man!?" Then we drove away.

After that we went to Bullfeathers, again, and it was even lamer. I just sat there and eventually peaced the fuck out, so I could get some sleep before work the next day.


Tuesday Greg and I hung out for a while and saw The Wedding Crashers. It was hilarious. It was even funnier because two 90 year old couples were there, sitting behind us, laughing at all the sex jokes and everything. It was a good day (coupled with the fact that the Simpsons Season 6 came out on DVD that same day). The only lame thing was that Greg and I went to 2.99 Tuesday at Subway, which I haven't seen in years, and which was just switched to 3.99 Mondays at this particular Subway. I ask you this, why Monday, Thursday makes so much more sense...come on, think about it.


Random:


If anyone wants to see Kris try and "battle rap" me, look at my last post under the comments. You can be the judge on who one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home